Capacity reporting when using Hypervisor CPU licencing

Last post 06-18-2017, 10:40 PM by AUBackupGuy. 0 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Capacity reporting when using Hypervisor CPU licencing
    Posted: 06-18-2017, 10:40 PM

Hi,

I'm trying to graph my front end usage of backups for reporting. 

I have deployed a commvault reporting box and I'm running the canned global report:

/webconsole/survey/reports/CommCellSurvey.jsp?surveyId=1

Under the section "CommCell Usage By Capacity", I can get useful info ie. "Used backup size" for 5 commserves but not a 6th which is licenced by Hypervisor CPU licencing and not by capacity.

By the looks of things, It's grabbing the data from the LicUsageBasedConfig table in each commserve, adding the "Data Protection Used" fields.

Any ideas on how I can get this info out of the CSDB to make a custom "Reports plus"

Best guess is that the values under dedupe engines > SIDB > Baseline or Application size are the ones I want but I have no idea where they are to be found in the CSDB.

Cheers

The content of the forums, threads and posts reflects the thoughts and opinions of each author, and does not represent the thoughts, opinions, plans or strategies of Commvault Systems, Inc. ("Commvault") and Commvault undertakes no obligation to update, correct or modify any statements made in this forum. Any and all third party links, statements, comments, or feedback posted to, or otherwise provided by this forum, thread or post are not affiliated with, nor endorsed by, Commvault.
Commvault, Commvault and logo, the “CV” logo, Commvault Systems, Solving Forward, SIM, Singular Information Management, Simpana, Commvault Galaxy, Unified Data Management, QiNetix, Quick Recovery, QR, CommNet, GridStor, Vault Tracker, InnerVault, QuickSnap, QSnap, Recovery Director, CommServe, CommCell, SnapProtect, ROMS, and CommValue, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Commvault Systems, Inc. All other third party brands, products, service names, trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of and used to identify the products or services of their respective owners. All specifications are subject to change without notice.
Close
Copyright © 2017 Commvault | All Rights Reserved. | Legal | Privacy Policy