Which SP is stabil

Last post 01-18-2018, 11:15 AM by Niraj. 5 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Which SP is stabil
    Posted: 01-15-2018, 12:29 PM

Hi

i need to update our sp11 sp7 to another sp, I only need  primary to secondary, to tape, nothing special. Can someone sugges me which sp should i install, can i choice sp10 or are there some big problems?

• Re: Which SP is stabil
    Posted: 01-16-2018, 5:29 AM

I have not worked with sp10 yet, I do know that sp9 with latest hotfix pack works properly

Posted: 01-16-2018, 1:04 PM
    • Ali is not online. Last active: 03-05-2018, 11:33 PM Ali
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 08-05-2010

Hi Gregor, 

Guessing you mean v11 SP7 to V11 latest SP, if so best to jump to the latest Service Pack, that should work.  This way you get all the latest features and fixes related to this version up to date.

More on SP10 and past SPs are listed here, any questions let us know

http://documentation.commvault.com/commvault/v11/article?p=service_pack/r_available_service_packs.htm

Posted: 01-16-2018, 2:12 PM

OK i need this option, where this option is sp9 and sp10 or is this only early release?

https://documentation.commvault.com/commvault/v11/article?p=products/vs_vmware/snap/c_rdm_independent_disk_support.htm

Posted: 01-17-2018, 3:28 AM

in SP9 this is early release, in SP10 it apparently is marked as a regular function.

Posted: 01-18-2018, 11:15 AM

Hi Gregor,

This feature is early release in SP9 and fully supported in SP10. You can upgrade to SP10.

The content of the forums, threads and posts reflects the thoughts and opinions of each author, and does not represent the thoughts, opinions, plans or strategies of Commvault Systems, Inc. ("Commvault") and Commvault undertakes no obligation to update, correct or modify any statements made in this forum. Any and all third party links, statements, comments, or feedback posted to, or otherwise provided by this forum, thread or post are not affiliated with, nor endorsed by, Commvault.
Commvault, Commvault and logo, the “CV” logo, Commvault Systems, Solving Forward, SIM, Singular Information Management, Simpana, Commvault Galaxy, Unified Data Management, QiNetix, Quick Recovery, QR, CommNet, GridStor, Vault Tracker, InnerVault, QuickSnap, QSnap, Recovery Director, CommServe, CommCell, SnapProtect, ROMS, and CommValue, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Commvault Systems, Inc. All other third party brands, products, service names, trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of and used to identify the products or services of their respective owners. All specifications are subject to change without notice.
Close
Copyright © 2018 Commvault | All Rights Reserved. | Legal | Privacy Policy