Can only recall 30 stubbed files at a time with the Windows Explorer plugin

Last post 03-01-2019, 11:59 AM by snagaraju. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Can only recall 30 stubbed files at a time with the Windows Explorer plugin
    Posted: 03-01-2019, 7:18 AM

I can only recall 30 stubbed files at a time with the Windows Explorer plugin when I do a recursive recall. Can I remove this limit or increase it? I use to be able to recall more files at a single time before.

Joacim
  • Re: Can only recall 30 stubbed files at a time with the Windows Explorer plugin
    Posted: 03-01-2019, 11:59 AM

Hi Joacim, 

We do not have any recall limitation via explore plugin by default.

But if the recalls need to be limited we can control that using the option "Stub Recovery Parameters" at the "File System Agent level"

Can you please check if the above option is set and sub-option " Maximum Stub Recovery" option is set to "30".

If this option set, then you can use this to control the increase or decrease of the recall count.

If you do not want any control/limitation just uncheck the option "Stub Recovery Parameters".

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Savitha 

The content of the forums, threads and posts reflects the thoughts and opinions of each author, and does not represent the thoughts, opinions, plans or strategies of Commvault Systems, Inc. ("Commvault") and Commvault undertakes no obligation to update, correct or modify any statements made in this forum. Any and all third party links, statements, comments, or feedback posted to, or otherwise provided by this forum, thread or post are not affiliated with, nor endorsed by, Commvault.
Commvault, Commvault and logo, the “CV” logo, Commvault Systems, Solving Forward, SIM, Singular Information Management, Simpana, Commvault Galaxy, Unified Data Management, QiNetix, Quick Recovery, QR, CommNet, GridStor, Vault Tracker, InnerVault, QuickSnap, QSnap, Recovery Director, CommServe, CommCell, SnapProtect, ROMS, and CommValue, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Commvault Systems, Inc. All other third party brands, products, service names, trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of and used to identify the products or services of their respective owners. All specifications are subject to change without notice.
Close
Copyright © 2019 Commvault | All Rights Reserved. | Legal | Privacy Policy