Office 365 SharePoint backup internet proxy

Last post 11-09-2019, 8:42 PM by Wwong. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Office 365 SharePoint backup internet proxy
    Posted: 11-08-2019, 12:18 PM

I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the correct location so please advise if I need to re-post in another location.

We've recently had a new installation of Commvault which we're using to (amongst other things) backup our SharePoint content in o365.  The server 2019 client computer we're using is at our DR site and I'd like the backup traffic to use the web proxy specific to that site. 

It seems to be using the the internet options specified in 'internet options','HTTP Proxy' in the commvault control panel.  These settings are correct for all the other machines in our environment, but is it possible to override these settings for the specific client computer doing to o365 SharePoint backups?

• Re: Office 365 SharePoint backup internet proxy
    Posted: 11-09-2019, 8:42 PM

Hi TheTuns

Please check whether configuring a Network Route and changing the Tunnel connection protocol beween the Client to CommServe and MediaAgent could help here. 

http://documentation.commvault.com/commvault/v11/article?p=59417.htm

This should allow you to change the way communication is established

Regards

Winston

The content of the forums, threads and posts reflects the thoughts and opinions of each author, and does not represent the thoughts, opinions, plans or strategies of Commvault Systems, Inc. ("Commvault") and Commvault undertakes no obligation to update, correct or modify any statements made in this forum. Any and all third party links, statements, comments, or feedback posted to, or otherwise provided by this forum, thread or post are not affiliated with, nor endorsed by, Commvault.
Commvault, Commvault and logo, the “CV” logo, Commvault Systems, Solving Forward, SIM, Singular Information Management, Simpana, Commvault Galaxy, Unified Data Management, QiNetix, Quick Recovery, QR, CommNet, GridStor, Vault Tracker, InnerVault, QuickSnap, QSnap, Recovery Director, CommServe, CommCell, SnapProtect, ROMS, and CommValue, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Commvault Systems, Inc. All other third party brands, products, service names, trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of and used to identify the products or services of their respective owners. All specifications are subject to change without notice.
Close
Copyright © 2019 Commvault | All Rights Reserved. | Legal | Privacy Policy