Uninstall Exchange Mailbox on Cluster

Last post 08-19-2010, 6:41 PM by Mike Hintenach. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Uninstall Exchange Mailbox on Cluster
    Posted: 08-19-2010, 6:30 PM

I need  to uninstall my Exchange Mailbox iDataagent from my Exch 2007 servers so I can use the Mailbox iDataAgent licenses on my new Exch 2010 systems...  However, I have a 2007 mailbox cluster and wondered about order????  Uninstall from passive node first roll system over to the uninstalled node?   Then... how to uninstall the agent that appears on under the cluster name??  Will the just uninstall after all the nodes are uninstalled?

• Re: Uninstall Exchange Mailbox on Cluster
    Posted: 08-19-2010, 6:41 PM

Craig,

You are going to want to remove the Mailbox agent from both nodes of the cluster via Add/Remove Programs starting on the passive.  Once that's removed assuming that you do not have the Public Folder Agents installed also, choose the change for the 32 bit File System Agent and choose the virtual you want to uninstall from from the passive.  Repeat the same for the base client on the passive as well.  Then perform the same steps for the File System and the Base Client on the active node.

Mike

The content of the forums, threads and posts reflects the thoughts and opinions of each author, and does not represent the thoughts, opinions, plans or strategies of Commvault Systems, Inc. ("Commvault") and Commvault undertakes no obligation to update, correct or modify any statements made in this forum. Any and all third party links, statements, comments, or feedback posted to, or otherwise provided by this forum, thread or post are not affiliated with, nor endorsed by, Commvault.
Commvault, Commvault and logo, the “CV” logo, Commvault Systems, Solving Forward, SIM, Singular Information Management, Simpana, Commvault Galaxy, Unified Data Management, QiNetix, Quick Recovery, QR, CommNet, GridStor, Vault Tracker, InnerVault, QuickSnap, QSnap, Recovery Director, CommServe, CommCell, SnapProtect, ROMS, and CommValue, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Commvault Systems, Inc. All other third party brands, products, service names, trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of and used to identify the products or services of their respective owners. All specifications are subject to change without notice.
Close
Copyright © 2019 Commvault | All Rights Reserved. | Legal | Privacy Policy