Laptop registration workflow

Last post 04-04-2016, 9:49 AM by Neil_S. 11 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Laptop registration workflow
    Posted: 07-08-2014, 6:49 AM

I'm using the Laptop registration workflow to register laptop in our environment.

The problem is that it run whenever a client is added not just during laptop registration.

Is there a way to make it run on for clients added to a certain group.

• Re: Laptop registration workflow
    Posted: 07-16-2014, 8:17 AM

I also face the same problem.

I expect only client (Laptop/Desktop) with workstation OS to be pending for approval, but it seems also affect when install new server.

anyone know how to solve this?

Posted: 08-05-2014, 4:27 AM

Our support added an extra test in the workflow that checkes if it is a laptop or a normal server.

If its a normal server the workflow ends, else it does the laptop registration.

If you want I can export the workflow and upload it somwhere.

Posted: 08-05-2014, 4:34 AM

Please... thx a lot

Posted: 08-05-2014, 4:42 AM

I have uploaded it to http://wikisend.com/download/905936/Laptop Registration.xml 

Just remember it make a copy of your old Laptop Registration workflow or export it.

Hope this helps.

Posted: 08-05-2014, 4:47 AM

So fast!! let me try it in dev environment before deploying into our prod system.

Thank you very much!!

Posted: 03-13-2016, 5:21 AM

Hi,

Would you be so kind and upload the modified workflow once again ?

I have same problem with non laptop clients registration.

Thanks a lot

Jiri

Posted: 03-14-2016, 2:21 AM
    Posted: 03-30-2016, 9:11 AM

Hi There,

Please could you upload the workflow again, I have the same problem.

Thanks,

Neil

Posted: 03-30-2016, 9:12 AM

Double post

Posted: 04-04-2016, 9:36 AM
    Posted: 04-04-2016, 9:49 AM

Many thanks!

The content of the forums, threads and posts reflects the thoughts and opinions of each author, and does not represent the thoughts, opinions, plans or strategies of Commvault Systems, Inc. ("Commvault") and Commvault undertakes no obligation to update, correct or modify any statements made in this forum. Any and all third party links, statements, comments, or feedback posted to, or otherwise provided by this forum, thread or post are not affiliated with, nor endorsed by, Commvault.
Commvault, Commvault and logo, the “CV” logo, Commvault Systems, Solving Forward, SIM, Singular Information Management, Simpana, Commvault Galaxy, Unified Data Management, QiNetix, Quick Recovery, QR, CommNet, GridStor, Vault Tracker, InnerVault, QuickSnap, QSnap, Recovery Director, CommServe, CommCell, SnapProtect, ROMS, and CommValue, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Commvault Systems, Inc. All other third party brands, products, service names, trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of and used to identify the products or services of their respective owners. All specifications are subject to change without notice.
Close
Copyright © 2019 Commvault | All Rights Reserved. | Legal | Privacy Policy