Automatically select new clients on the associations tab of a selective copy

Last post 02-09-2016, 4:06 AM by JFRYS. 4 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Automatically select new clients on the associations tab of a selective copy
    Posted: 02-02-2016, 10:04 AM

Hi,

I would like to make a workflow to automatically select new clients in the associations tab for a selective copy (today we have to select manually the new client each time a client is added to the storage policy).

Where can I found the DB definitions/schemas ? I don't know which tables/entries are involved in this scenario.

Thanks for your help in advance,

JFRYS

• Re: Automatically select new clients on the associations tab of a selective copy
    Posted: 02-08-2016, 10:05 AM

Hi,

I created this workflow: list of client from default installation group (prepared4configuration), select clients as list, and assign them to Client Computer Group and policices.

Filip Hasa

• Re: Automatically select new clients on the associations tab of a selective copy
    Posted: 02-08-2016, 4:00 PM
    • isle is not online. Last active: 06-04-2019, 3:28 PM isle
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 08-21-2012
    • NJ
    • Adept
    • Points 308

quick question - are you not allowing all by default?

Posted: 02-09-2016, 4:05 AM

No, because we have certain clients that we do not want to copy, and we can not split the Storage Policy for the moment.

Thanks,

JFRYS

Posted: 02-09-2016, 4:06 AM

Hi Filip !

That seems great, a good start for my job ! Could you share it ?

Thanks a lot,

JFRYS

The content of the forums, threads and posts reflects the thoughts and opinions of each author, and does not represent the thoughts, opinions, plans or strategies of Commvault Systems, Inc. ("Commvault") and Commvault undertakes no obligation to update, correct or modify any statements made in this forum. Any and all third party links, statements, comments, or feedback posted to, or otherwise provided by this forum, thread or post are not affiliated with, nor endorsed by, Commvault.
Commvault, Commvault and logo, the “CV” logo, Commvault Systems, Solving Forward, SIM, Singular Information Management, Simpana, Commvault Galaxy, Unified Data Management, QiNetix, Quick Recovery, QR, CommNet, GridStor, Vault Tracker, InnerVault, QuickSnap, QSnap, Recovery Director, CommServe, CommCell, SnapProtect, ROMS, and CommValue, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Commvault Systems, Inc. All other third party brands, products, service names, trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of and used to identify the products or services of their respective owners. All specifications are subject to change without notice.
Close
Copyright © 2019 Commvault | All Rights Reserved. | Legal | Privacy Policy