install multiple clients

Last post 02-16-2016, 1:54 PM by kloganathan. 4 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • install multiple clients
    Posted: 02-04-2016, 9:18 AM

Hello,

i create workflow for installation. But I dont know how to specified more clients in Inputs of Workflow properties. Multiline field does not work.

Any Idea?

Thank you

• Re: install multiple clients
    Posted: 02-08-2016, 4:02 PM
    • isle is not online. Last active: 06-04-2019, 3:28 PM isle
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 08-21-2012
    • NJ
    • Adept
    • Points 308

Not sure I follow your question

Could you explain it further?

Posted: 02-12-2016, 1:43 AM

hello,

thank you for your interesent.

I want do workflow for push installation of clients. I want to install 20 clients in one time. I create workflow where installation can be done. But how to input them?

Best way to insert list of clients is multiline string in workflow propertise. But i don't know how to provide variable line be line.

example.zip contain test workflow
    2016-02-12=07-34-57.png : input
    2016-02-12=07-35-10.png : wrong filled variable - i need just one line from input

Thank you

Filip 

Posted: 02-13-2016, 12:30 PM

Hi , 

Our push install allow you to install multiple clients at the same time , provided they are part of same domain. Can you please provide me an use case i will see , if we can do with our product directly.

And You need to select "create as list" check box while adding inputs.

Karthik 

Posted: 02-16-2016, 1:54 PM

Also,After declaring the input vairable as list  , this is how we use the list variable in workflow.

Take var1 as my declared variable.You can use any of the below method.

xpath:{/workflow/inputs/var[1]}

List list = xpath:{/workflow/inputs/ss};
    list.get(o);

The content of the forums, threads and posts reflects the thoughts and opinions of each author, and does not represent the thoughts, opinions, plans or strategies of Commvault Systems, Inc. ("Commvault") and Commvault undertakes no obligation to update, correct or modify any statements made in this forum. Any and all third party links, statements, comments, or feedback posted to, or otherwise provided by this forum, thread or post are not affiliated with, nor endorsed by, Commvault.
Commvault, Commvault and logo, the “CV” logo, Commvault Systems, Solving Forward, SIM, Singular Information Management, Simpana, Commvault Galaxy, Unified Data Management, QiNetix, Quick Recovery, QR, CommNet, GridStor, Vault Tracker, InnerVault, QuickSnap, QSnap, Recovery Director, CommServe, CommCell, SnapProtect, ROMS, and CommValue, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Commvault Systems, Inc. All other third party brands, products, service names, trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of and used to identify the products or services of their respective owners. All specifications are subject to change without notice.
Close
Copyright © 2019 Commvault | All Rights Reserved. | Legal | Privacy Policy