Popup window sizing?

Last post 09-26-2016, 2:41 PM by ameykarandikar. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Popup window sizing?
    Posted: 09-19-2016, 11:56 AM

Is there a way to change the size of a popup input window? 

I find myself stretching the box everytime to see all of the content.

The Look and Feel tab under Input seems to be where I would make that change, but that section doesn't seem to have any impact.

I assume I'm missing something obvious here.

• Re: Popup window sizing?
    Posted: 09-19-2016, 1:03 PM

The custom size setting should work. Maybe you can share the workflow and we can check if the same works for us? I assume you have deployed the workflow after making the changes

Posted: 09-26-2016, 9:32 AM

Thanks for the reply.

For this issue, I just created a simple workflow to test the input window sizing. I've tried everything that I could think of. Nothing seems to matter. I'm probably missing somehting obvious, but I'm not seeing it.

Attachment: Popup test.zip
    Posted: 09-26-2016, 2:41 PM

Hi,

The custom height of 300 px that you are trying to set is very close to the default height of 305 px. That's probably why you are visually not noticing the difference. Can you try setting a large height, say 1000 px?

The content of the forums, threads and posts reflects the thoughts and opinions of each author, and does not represent the thoughts, opinions, plans or strategies of Commvault Systems, Inc. ("Commvault") and Commvault undertakes no obligation to update, correct or modify any statements made in this forum. Any and all third party links, statements, comments, or feedback posted to, or otherwise provided by this forum, thread or post are not affiliated with, nor endorsed by, Commvault.
Commvault, Commvault and logo, the “CV” logo, Commvault Systems, Solving Forward, SIM, Singular Information Management, Simpana, Commvault Galaxy, Unified Data Management, QiNetix, Quick Recovery, QR, CommNet, GridStor, Vault Tracker, InnerVault, QuickSnap, QSnap, Recovery Director, CommServe, CommCell, SnapProtect, ROMS, and CommValue, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Commvault Systems, Inc. All other third party brands, products, service names, trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of and used to identify the products or services of their respective owners. All specifications are subject to change without notice.
Close
Copyright © 2019 Commvault | All Rights Reserved. | Legal | Privacy Policy