Aux copy query

Last post 08-11-2017, 11:11 AM by Hussain. 0 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Aux copy query
    Posted: 08-11-2017, 11:11 AM

hi 

we have intellisnap configured in one of our enviornment, we have primary snap copy and two vault copies configured. Aux jobs are ran between primary snap and local vault and second aux job runs between primary snap and remote vault. 

we have same jobs in both the vaults, i came across one job ID which is present in local vault but is not there on remote vault. that job has aged off from primary snap too.

what can i do to get that job from local vault to remote vault. i have to know that aux job cannot be ran between two vaults.

is there any work around?

The content of the forums, threads and posts reflects the thoughts and opinions of each author, and does not represent the thoughts, opinions, plans or strategies of Commvault Systems, Inc. ("Commvault") and Commvault undertakes no obligation to update, correct or modify any statements made in this forum. Any and all third party links, statements, comments, or feedback posted to, or otherwise provided by this forum, thread or post are not affiliated with, nor endorsed by, Commvault.
Commvault, Commvault and logo, the “CV” logo, Commvault Systems, Solving Forward, SIM, Singular Information Management, Simpana, Commvault Galaxy, Unified Data Management, QiNetix, Quick Recovery, QR, CommNet, GridStor, Vault Tracker, InnerVault, QuickSnap, QSnap, Recovery Director, CommServe, CommCell, SnapProtect, ROMS, and CommValue, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Commvault Systems, Inc. All other third party brands, products, service names, trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of and used to identify the products or services of their respective owners. All specifications are subject to change without notice.
Close
Copyright © 2017 Commvault | All Rights Reserved. | Legal | Privacy Policy