List of all clints with installed agents

Last post 10-12-2017, 10:07 AM by vpru. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • List of all clints with installed agents
    Posted: 10-10-2017, 9:15 AM

Hi everybody,

has anyone of you an idea, how I can get a list of all clients with its installed agents?

I would prefer an SQL-query, but if there is another posibility I would be glad to hear about it as well.

BR

Jan

• Re: List of all clints with installed agents
    Posted: 10-10-2017, 9:21 AM

Hello Jan,

You can try custom report "Installed Agents on Clients", This report displays the clients and list of agents installed on that Client.

its avaialble on our Software Store, the report is editable and you can edit the report and get the query from the dataset.

https://cloud.commvault.com/webconsole/softwarestore/#!/135/663/2995

thanks

Venkat

• Re: List of all clints with installed agents
    Posted: 10-12-2017, 10:07 AM

There is one simple way.

You can create a smart client computer group and get the clients with any agents installed on it.

You can apply custom rules.I am trying to get a sql Query.I will post that once i succeed.

The content of the forums, threads and posts reflects the thoughts and opinions of each author, and does not represent the thoughts, opinions, plans or strategies of Commvault Systems, Inc. ("Commvault") and Commvault undertakes no obligation to update, correct or modify any statements made in this forum. Any and all third party links, statements, comments, or feedback posted to, or otherwise provided by this forum, thread or post are not affiliated with, nor endorsed by, Commvault.
Commvault, Commvault and logo, the “CV” logo, Commvault Systems, Solving Forward, SIM, Singular Information Management, Simpana, Commvault Galaxy, Unified Data Management, QiNetix, Quick Recovery, QR, CommNet, GridStor, Vault Tracker, InnerVault, QuickSnap, QSnap, Recovery Director, CommServe, CommCell, SnapProtect, ROMS, and CommValue, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Commvault Systems, Inc. All other third party brands, products, service names, trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of and used to identify the products or services of their respective owners. All specifications are subject to change without notice.
Close
Copyright © 2017 Commvault | All Rights Reserved. | Legal | Privacy Policy