the SP11 saga doesn't stop.
- the change in sap hana backups/ userdbstore creating is making the userdb keystore corrupt every X amount of time. (ticket was open already, was also reported by other customers, was closed again with workaround, and now we can reopen it....sigh)
- reports don't show all details for users (fixed by development now, but took me 2 weeks to explain the problem)
- oracle sap restore now fails randomly, not doing anything for HOURS, nothing being logged in logs either. Bye bye any sla
- brtools log empty sometimes when doing restores (despite this was fixed multiple times)
- sybase restores shows 'warning - no updates for XX minutes', while the agent is actually restoring data
- hana client configuration details in java gui not showing the input fields on 'smaller' screens since sp11.
I guess this won't be all..