OneDrive Configuration Issue

Last post 09-13-2018, 11:21 AM by star_roving. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • OneDrive Configuration Issue
    Posted: 09-04-2018, 11:18 AM

    Hi,

     

    I'm currently trying to deploy OneDrive for the first time and have run into an issue. 

     

    I've followed the documentation as laid out here:

    http://documentation.commvault.com/commvault/v11/article?p=30193.htm

     

    We have a Media Agent in Azure which I installed Cloud Apps on and then I registered a new application in Azure. The one place I think I might have gone wrong (but I'm genuinely not sure) is during step 3 of the below process:

    On the Create blade, do the following:

    1. In the Name box, type a name for your application.
    2. In the Application Type box, select Web app / API.
    3. In the Sign-on URL box, type the homepage URL http://localhost:1234.
    4. Click Create.
    I wasn't entirely sure which URL I was supposed to put in so I used a SharePoint URL. 
    Then I created the OneDrive client in the CommCell Console using the information I got from the registration process. I then tried to discover users at subclient level but it was unable to discover anything.
    Anyone have any ideas?
    Thanks in advance.
  • Re: OneDrive Configuration Issue
    Posted: 09-05-2018, 6:16 AM

    Just to make it a little clearer, the URL I used was https://companyname-my.sharepoint.com

     

    I then changed it to http://companyname-my.sharepoint.com:443

     

    I can't browse content from the GUI at all but am quite confident that I'm making a mistake with the URL. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

  • Re: OneDrive Configuration Issue
    Posted: 09-10-2018, 10:33 AM

    The URL you should enter to the application should actually be: http://localhost:1234

     

    Could you give that a try and if you have any further issues, let us know the problem yo urun into?

  • Re: OneDrive Configuration Issue
    Posted: 09-13-2018, 11:21 AM

    It turns out that, although the permissions had been saved in the Azure account, they hadn't been granted. The URL was actually correct. Thanks anyway though.

The content of the forums, threads and posts reflects the thoughts and opinions of each author, and does not represent the thoughts, opinions, plans or strategies of Commvault Systems, Inc. ("Commvault") and Commvault undertakes no obligation to update, correct or modify any statements made in this forum. Any and all third party links, statements, comments, or feedback posted to, or otherwise provided by this forum, thread or post are not affiliated with, nor endorsed by, Commvault.
Commvault, Commvault and logo, the “CV” logo, Commvault Systems, Solving Forward, SIM, Singular Information Management, Simpana, Commvault Galaxy, Unified Data Management, QiNetix, Quick Recovery, QR, CommNet, GridStor, Vault Tracker, InnerVault, QuickSnap, QSnap, Recovery Director, CommServe, CommCell, SnapProtect, ROMS, and CommValue, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Commvault Systems, Inc. All other third party brands, products, service names, trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of and used to identify the products or services of their respective owners. All specifications are subject to change without notice.
Close
Copyright © 2018 Commvault | All Rights Reserved. | Legal | Privacy Policy