Publish or call reports on a website or sharepoint

Last post 04-14-2019, 6:00 PM by Wwong. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Publish or call reports on a website or sharepoint
    Posted: 04-04-2019, 8:16 AM

Hello,

It may not be the right forum, but I can't see a one that totally matches my request.

I'd like to publish some reports for KPI on a website or on Sharepoint.

Is there a way to call a report or to publish a report to a website?

Thank you in advance,

Best regards,

Jean-Christophe

• Re: Publish or call reports on a website or sharepoint
    Posted: 04-14-2019, 6:00 PM

Hi Jean-Christophe

Just want to clarify, you are looking to export CommVault reports and then import into another platform/sharepoint for reporting purpose, correct?

At the moment I don't believe it will be simple task to injest specific columns/rows into a separate platform for reporting purpose. 

However Commvault does have Analytics Support (https://documentation.commvault.com/commvault/v11/article?p=43740.htm)

Data Analytics allows you to view statistical information about unstructured data, such as files and emails, in your CommCell environment.

See if the above achieve your purpose.

Regards

Winston 

The content of the forums, threads and posts reflects the thoughts and opinions of each author, and does not represent the thoughts, opinions, plans or strategies of Commvault Systems, Inc. ("Commvault") and Commvault undertakes no obligation to update, correct or modify any statements made in this forum. Any and all third party links, statements, comments, or feedback posted to, or otherwise provided by this forum, thread or post are not affiliated with, nor endorsed by, Commvault.
Commvault, Commvault and logo, the “CV” logo, Commvault Systems, Solving Forward, SIM, Singular Information Management, Simpana, Commvault Galaxy, Unified Data Management, QiNetix, Quick Recovery, QR, CommNet, GridStor, Vault Tracker, InnerVault, QuickSnap, QSnap, Recovery Director, CommServe, CommCell, SnapProtect, ROMS, and CommValue, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Commvault Systems, Inc. All other third party brands, products, service names, trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of and used to identify the products or services of their respective owners. All specifications are subject to change without notice.
Close
Copyright © 2019 Commvault | All Rights Reserved. | Legal | Privacy Policy