I began receiving this threshold alert message last week. It appears to be a warning at this time due to the threshold setting breach. I am new to the CV system and have not been able to schedule formal training trying to get that done now. I have a few questions hoping someone could point me in the right direction.
1. Where are these settings located, i have been unable to track them down to look at how it is setup.
2. Is there some type of equation to determine how much space is required or are there recommended default settings.
3. Are there utilies to perform maintenece to reduce the library size etc to ensure there are no issues?
Any additional infor tips would be appreciated.
Insufficient storage on library
|CommCell: iaswropvap007Type: Media Management - Library ManagementDetected Criteria: Insufficient StorageDetected Time: Mon Apr 22 22:06:59 2019
- Status: Below Warning Threshold
- Library Name: SP1Library
- MediaAgent Name: iaswropvap007
- Media/Space left (excluding reserve space): 89.78 GB
- Condition Cleared: No