I've been trying to move an AWS libray with single mount path to another media agent unsuccessfully. Basically, when configured with the original MA (physical), the mount path is online and accessible. If I then share the mount path with the new MA (VM), the mount path remains online. However, if I remove the old MA to leave just the required MA set, the mount path goes offline immediately.
* The details in Edit Cloud Storage window against each MA are identical.
* The Secret Access Key has been re-entered on multiple locations.
* Clicking verify against the bucket generates "Failed to check cloud server stats, error = [[Cloud] Failed to connect. Error = 44036].
* If running the CloudStorageExplorer on the new MA, this fails to populate
* The corresponding cloudstorageexplorer logs, CVD etc show the same error "Failed to check cloud server stats, error = [[Cloud] Failed to connect. Error = 44036]
From a previous raised support ticket, CV support confirmed the 44036 error is the bucket not connecting from the MA.
At present, I dont have the secret access handy key but plan on getting the contact who has this information to enter it in the cloudtesttool to verify connectivity.
Any ideas or advice greatly appreciated.