downloading hotfix error

Last post 09-04-2019, 11:09 PM by TPStorage. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • downloading hotfix error
    Posted: 04-25-2019, 10:01 AM

Good Morning -

I'm trying to download the newest hotfix and it's not working.  Nothing has changed on our firewall or on our system - I've checked and rechecked settings just to verify no change has been made.  This problem just started this past week that I noticed.

The error in the download log is:

16596 103c  04/25 08:47:15 29346 getResolvedIP() - Cannot resolve to IP with error: [-1:0xEDD00000:{CvCURL::CvProtocolReq::getInfo(784)} + {CvCURL::CvProtocolReq::SendReqest(587)} + {CvCURL::CvProtocolReq::Execute(663)/CvCURL.0.0x0-Requested Operation Failed. Return value from CURL: [0] Response code from server: [403]}]

Does anyone know if something changed on the server side and maybe I missed a notification of it?

Thank you for any assistance you can provide.

• Re: downloading hotfix error
    Posted: 04-25-2019, 11:33 AM

Hi Dawn,

we are aware of this issue and should be resolved soon. For now please use the following method.

At this time if a service or hotfix pack is needed, the Commvault Download Center will have the latest updates available for download. Once the download is completed, the service or hotfix pack can be copied to cache.

Gary Seibak
    Technical Account Manager - Commvault
    Posted: 04-25-2019, 11:40 AM

Thank you for the info and your quick reply!

Posted: 09-04-2019, 11:09 PM

Im getting a very similar (if not the extact same error message):

Cannot resolve to IP with error: [-1:0xEDD00000:{CvCURL::CvProtocolReq::getInfo(784)} + {CvCURL::CvProtocolReq::SendReqest(587)} + {CvCURL::CvProtocolReq::Execute(663)/CvCURL.0.0x0-Requested Operation Failed. Return value from CURL: [0] Response code from server: [403]}]

I have just upgraded to SP16 hotfix 9 and its still an issue, has this been resolved yet?

Thanks

The content of the forums, threads and posts reflects the thoughts and opinions of each author, and does not represent the thoughts, opinions, plans or strategies of Commvault Systems, Inc. ("Commvault") and Commvault undertakes no obligation to update, correct or modify any statements made in this forum. Any and all third party links, statements, comments, or feedback posted to, or otherwise provided by this forum, thread or post are not affiliated with, nor endorsed by, Commvault.
Commvault, Commvault and logo, the “CV” logo, Commvault Systems, Solving Forward, SIM, Singular Information Management, Simpana, Commvault Galaxy, Unified Data Management, QiNetix, Quick Recovery, QR, CommNet, GridStor, Vault Tracker, InnerVault, QuickSnap, QSnap, Recovery Director, CommServe, CommCell, SnapProtect, ROMS, and CommValue, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Commvault Systems, Inc. All other third party brands, products, service names, trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of and used to identify the products or services of their respective owners. All specifications are subject to change without notice.
Close
Copyright © 2019 Commvault | All Rights Reserved. | Legal | Privacy Policy