P2V CI Index Move Workflow Question

Last post 05-06-2019, 10:11 PM by arunprasada. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • P2V CI Index Move Workflow Question
    Posted: 05-06-2019, 2:35 PM

My index server has reached the maximum amount of documents supported, so I am now following BOL and creating a new search server, migrating the index data over, etc.  Part of the process involves using a workflow called "P2V CI Index Move". 

This workflow has been running for several hours and has not moved past 30%.  I have verified that the exact folder sizes for the index and ExtStoreIndex folders are identical in size on the new search server as on the original index server. 

Does anybody know how to monitor this process to make sure it's working?  Or any idea on how long this process takes to complete?  Seems like it should be moving along since the folder sizes are identical now (data has been transferred).

Here is doc I'm following: http://docs.commvault.com/commvault/v11/article?p=13247.htm

Thanks for any input.

EIDT* Workflow completed.  Just needed more time.

• Re: P2V CI Index Move Workflow Question
    Posted: 05-06-2019, 10:11 PM

Looks like the workflow is stuck waiting on soemthing. CAn u please escalate a support ticket?

The content of the forums, threads and posts reflects the thoughts and opinions of each author, and does not represent the thoughts, opinions, plans or strategies of Commvault Systems, Inc. ("Commvault") and Commvault undertakes no obligation to update, correct or modify any statements made in this forum. Any and all third party links, statements, comments, or feedback posted to, or otherwise provided by this forum, thread or post are not affiliated with, nor endorsed by, Commvault.
Commvault, Commvault and logo, the “CV” logo, Commvault Systems, Solving Forward, SIM, Singular Information Management, Simpana, Commvault Galaxy, Unified Data Management, QiNetix, Quick Recovery, QR, CommNet, GridStor, Vault Tracker, InnerVault, QuickSnap, QSnap, Recovery Director, CommServe, CommCell, SnapProtect, ROMS, and CommValue, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Commvault Systems, Inc. All other third party brands, products, service names, trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of and used to identify the products or services of their respective owners. All specifications are subject to change without notice.
Close
Copyright © 2019 Commvault | All Rights Reserved. | Legal | Privacy Policy