1 Touch Recovery Tab not availbale

Last post 02-21-2020, 9:09 AM by techyogi. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 1 Touch Recovery Tab not availbale
    Posted: 12-06-2019, 11:34 PM

I am trying to configure 1 touch backup of Suse linux sp4 but after installing file system agent i clicked on subclient properties >Advance option there is no 1 touch recovery tab there.

Can any one help?

• Re: 1 Touch Recovery Tab not availbale
    Posted: 12-27-2019, 4:31 PM

Hello,

Did you install just the File System Core, or the full File System Agent?

With only File System Core, 1-Touch is not available.

If you right click on the client in the Commcell GUI and choose Properties, click on the Version tab on the window that appears and that will tell you what is installed for that client.

Regards

Tom H.

Posted: 01-07-2020, 5:53 AM

Hello

I ve the same problem .Your solution work for me . 

I had to close/open Commcell Console for see the modification in the console

Thank you

Regards

Philippe B

Posted: 02-21-2020, 9:09 AM

I had to add key in advnace settings to enable 1 touch recovery.

The content of the forums, threads and posts reflects the thoughts and opinions of each author, and does not represent the thoughts, opinions, plans or strategies of Commvault Systems, Inc. ("Commvault") and Commvault undertakes no obligation to update, correct or modify any statements made in this forum. Any and all third party links, statements, comments, or feedback posted to, or otherwise provided by this forum, thread or post are not affiliated with, nor endorsed by, Commvault.
Commvault, Commvault and logo, the “CV” logo, Commvault Systems, Solving Forward, SIM, Singular Information Management, Simpana, Commvault Galaxy, Unified Data Management, QiNetix, Quick Recovery, QR, CommNet, GridStor, Vault Tracker, InnerVault, QuickSnap, QSnap, Recovery Director, CommServe, CommCell, SnapProtect, ROMS, and CommValue, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Commvault Systems, Inc. All other third party brands, products, service names, trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of and used to identify the products or services of their respective owners. All specifications are subject to change without notice.
Close
Copyright © 2020 Commvault | All Rights Reserved. | Legal | Privacy Policy