DDB Verification Error

Last post 05-26-2020, 8:01 AM by Hanzala. 7 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • DDB Verification Error
    Posted: 05-15-2020, 5:58 PM
    Hello there,
    I get an error like the following during DDB Verification. I couldn't solve this problem. Does anyone have information ? I would be happy if you help. Thanks.
    Error Code: [13:138] Description: Error occurred while processing chunk [2570854] in media [V_189393], at the time of error in library [Disklib555] and mount path [[***] \\1.1.1.1\Disklib555], for storage policy [GDP_Disklib_555] copy [Primary] MediaAgent [xxx.xxx.xx.xxx.xx]: Backup job [170475]. Mount path inaccessible. Source: xxx, Process: AuxCopyMgr

• Re: DDB Verification Error
    Posted: 05-16-2020, 8:46 AM

Hi Hanzala,

If you log into MediaAgent [xxx.xxx.xx.xxx.xx] can you access mount path [[***] \\1.1.1.1\Disklib555]?

David

Posted: 05-18-2020, 3:49 PM

Hi David

I have access to the specified path. We take backups. However, we receive an error during verification.
    Thanks
    Posted: 05-19-2020, 8:55 AM

Time to open a ticket at support! 

Posted: 05-20-2020, 5:38 AM

Hi Hanzala,

If you go to the MA and open Windows Explorer then try to access the UNC path from the error does it open? The error here seems to indicate that the MA is unable to access the path. 

David

Posted: 05-20-2020, 6:45 AM
    Hi David,

MediaAgent and Commserve servers can access this network path.

I am launching Full DDB Verification. After typing 757 MB it gives this error. Normally, after this error it is necessary to continue itself.
    Thank You
    Posted: 05-25-2020, 11:09 PM

Hi Hanzala 

This could be potentially related to the credentials provided to access the UNC path is not reflected correctly within the registry of the MediaAgent 

For any UNC path access the credentials are stored as encrypted entries on the MediaAgent 

I would look at validating the credentials (maybe even re-enter it) and then restart the MediaAgent services and re-run the Data Verification 

Regards

Winston

Posted: 05-26-2020, 8:01 AM
    Hi Winston,
    "I would look at validating the credentials (maybe even re-enter it)"
    Can you tell me how to do this step.
    Thank you.
The content of the forums, threads and posts reflects the thoughts and opinions of each author, and does not represent the thoughts, opinions, plans or strategies of Commvault Systems, Inc. ("Commvault") and Commvault undertakes no obligation to update, correct or modify any statements made in this forum. Any and all third party links, statements, comments, or feedback posted to, or otherwise provided by this forum, thread or post are not affiliated with, nor endorsed by, Commvault.
Commvault, Commvault and logo, the “CV” logo, Commvault Systems, Solving Forward, SIM, Singular Information Management, Simpana, Commvault Galaxy, Unified Data Management, QiNetix, Quick Recovery, QR, CommNet, GridStor, Vault Tracker, InnerVault, QuickSnap, QSnap, Recovery Director, CommServe, CommCell, SnapProtect, ROMS, and CommValue, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Commvault Systems, Inc. All other third party brands, products, service names, trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of and used to identify the products or services of their respective owners. All specifications are subject to change without notice.
Close
Copyright © 2020 Commvault | All Rights Reserved. | Legal | Privacy Policy