Commvault Certified Professional V11

Last post 05-27-2020, 5:24 AM by Mic52. 5 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Commvault Certified Professional V11
    Posted: 05-19-2020, 10:00 PM

I recently took commvault certification (Commvault Certified Professional V11-2018) test and passed with 90%. A great feeling after passing the difficult exam (for me) after multple attempts. Smile

Want to share my experience.

*Experience working with Commvault is your best starting point (Learn and be Curious).

*Have a good understanding (at least) of deduplication configuration, disk library settings, user and group security, configuring administrative tasks, conducting data protection and recovery operations, CommCell monitoring, and mainly good knowledge in commcell console.

*Don’t under estimate the amount of time it will take you to read and comprehend both the questions and the answers in the exam itself.

*Don’t over-estimate the amount of time you will have at the end of the exam to review any questions you flagged.

*Have a lab with a trial commcell is always a good idea.

*practice test on Commvault education advantage site under the Certifications tab.

Thanks

Amit

• Re: Commvault Certified Professional V11
    Posted: 05-20-2020, 5:40 AM

Hi Amit,

Congratulations! Good advice there as well

David

Posted: 05-20-2020, 6:39 AM

First of all congratulations. :) Did you record the questions :D

Posted: 05-25-2020, 11:06 PM

Hi Amit,

Congratulations on achieving this milestone 

Appreciate the feedback and will definitely be helpful for anyone planning to take it 

Regards

Winston

Posted: 05-27-2020, 1:42 AM

Thanks a lot for encouragement David, Hanzala & Winston.

If anybody need more details please PM me or mail me at hutamit@hotmail.com

Thanks

Amit

Posted: 05-27-2020, 5:24 AM

Hi Amit,

Congratulations!

Do you have any other tips or links that can help to pass the exam?

Regards

Michael

The content of the forums, threads and posts reflects the thoughts and opinions of each author, and does not represent the thoughts, opinions, plans or strategies of Commvault Systems, Inc. ("Commvault") and Commvault undertakes no obligation to update, correct or modify any statements made in this forum. Any and all third party links, statements, comments, or feedback posted to, or otherwise provided by this forum, thread or post are not affiliated with, nor endorsed by, Commvault.
Commvault, Commvault and logo, the “CV” logo, Commvault Systems, Solving Forward, SIM, Singular Information Management, Simpana, Commvault Galaxy, Unified Data Management, QiNetix, Quick Recovery, QR, CommNet, GridStor, Vault Tracker, InnerVault, QuickSnap, QSnap, Recovery Director, CommServe, CommCell, SnapProtect, ROMS, and CommValue, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Commvault Systems, Inc. All other third party brands, products, service names, trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of and used to identify the products or services of their respective owners. All specifications are subject to change without notice.
Close
Copyright © 2020 Commvault | All Rights Reserved. | Legal | Privacy Policy